Conferences and Olympiads
The European School students successfully participate in different conferences, competitions and olympiads, which play a huge role in motivating students to excel and offer a lot more reward than just the winning prize. They offer a chance for participants to gain substantial experience, showcase skills, analyze and evaluate outcomes. Conferences are opportunities to practice research, public speaking, writing skills in a safe and structured environment. Our students interact with new people and expand their friendship. Conferences support delegates’ personal growth and trigger self-confidence. MUN conferences, Model NATO, EYP conferences expand the European School students’ knowledge about global issues, their opinion may contribute to solving the problems that affect the world today.
- The National Educational Olympiad;
- TheCivic Education Olympiad;
- Kings Olympiad in Mathematics, Georgian and English Languages;
- WITS School Olympiad in English Language and Mathematics;
- SMART Olympiad in Mathematics, Georgian and English Languages;
- ITYM – International Tournament of Young Mathematicians in Bulgaria;
- Olympiad “Didactics;”
- Olympiad “Everest;”
- “Day of Mathematics” Olympiad;
- Math Kangaroo Contest;
- The Joint Project of Akaki Tsereteli State University and The Ministry of Education and Science of Georgia – Competition ”JUNIOR ATSUHACK”;
- VERITAS OLYMPICS;
- Olympiad “Sherlock.”
- Olympiad Genius – International High School Environmental Project.
Conferences and Competitions
- Educational-Creative Conference of National Youth Palace;
- International Student Conference ”School for Environment” in Berlin;
- Cultural Festival “Golden Fleece;”
- Quiz Show in Geography dedicated to the 70th anniversary of N. Beruchashvili, organized by Javakhishvili Association of Geographers and Georgian National Youth Palace;
- Logical Games League;
- Students’ Conference organized by the German Teachers Association and Goethe Institute;
- Ilia State University Scientific Picnic.