How To Apply
Our admissions process is easy in general, however it’s good for you to know what steps to follow.
The stages to follow are:
- Contact us for an initial conversation
- Complete the Application form (available at the bottom of this page)
- Submit the application form and your supporting documentation (see below) to firstname.lastname@example.org
- We will then contact you to arrange as assessment (only for students applying for grades 6 and above).
- If applying for grades 10 and above we shall schedule an interview either in person or by Skype. This is essential before a place can be offered.
- Your application and assessment will be reviewed and you shall be notified about our decision.
- In case of the positive decision parents or guardians should sign a contract with the school.
- Parents/guardians should pay the school fee according to the regulations stated in the contract.
Supporting documentation required
- Application form;
- Notarized copy of birth certificate of the student;
- Copy of a student’s ID or Passport;
- Copy of a mother’s ID or Passport;
- Copy of a father’s ID or Passport;
- Document issued by Public Registry, which proves Georgian citizenship, issuing the ID number to a student living in Georgia (in Georgian Language);
- Health notice of the student (Form N100) or other document proving health from the country you came from;
- 2 photos of a student (3X4);
- Certificate or proof of education received abroad has to be submitted to the National Center of Education Quality Enhancement (Aleksidze st. N1) for approval;
- A notice or different document (student’s case) from the educational institution where the student is being transferred from which proves the education (evaluation) of the student in previous years.
- Completed School Enrolment Contract (must be signed every year at the time of (re)registration).