The European School provides an exceptional education in a nurturing and academically challenging environment, inspiring each student to achieve their personal best and become an influential and socially responsible global citizen.
Our values-driven international education is expressed through core values that are woven into every academic and extra curricular activity at the European School. We actively promote four values that form the basis of everything we do. They include:
- Leading through innovation
- Pursuing excellence
- Growing by learning
- Global citizenship
With these values at our core, we encourage independent learning and empower students to embrace responsibility. Students at ES learn to celebrate diversity in a spirit of understanding and tolerance that helps them become citizens of the world.
Our Commitment is to:
- Offer inclusive, diverse and innovative learning communities.
- Develop, support and empower our students intellectually, creatively, socially, physically and ethically in harmony with Georgian culture.
- Focus on academic excellence and integrity.
- Creating life long learners.