Overseas College and University Counseling
Our college and university counseling office aims to help students and parents make informed decisions about studying abroad. Our goal is to help students find the college or university that matches their interests, ambitions, aspirations, mindsets, and attitudes. Family budgets and circumstances, as well as academic achievements and leadership potential, will also be taken into consideration. As there are many other variables that influence the decision-making process, we are here to discuss each case individually and offer our advice and solutions accordingly.
Support and guidance will be provided to our 9th-12th grade students and their parents in the following areas:
- Encouraging them to excel in their academics and achieve a high standard according to individual abilities.
- Providing support with their extracurricular activities.
- Organizing Individual sessions for parents and students to design a feasible plan during the application period.
- Providing Information about standardized tests that are required by universities.
- Offering information sessions for university and program selection.
- Providing in-depth support and guidance during the application process.
- Offering workshops and individual sessions on writing personal essays, personal statements, and supplement letters.
- Running a series of workshops and seminars on career planning and major selection (February-June).
|Overseas University Counselor