How To Apply
Our admissions process is generally straightforward and uncomplicated simple. However, it’s useful to know what steps to follow:
- Contact us for an initial conversation;
- Submit the completed and signed application form (available at the bottom of this page), other required documents and make a payment of a registration fee – 100 euros equivalent in GEL .
- If applying for grades 10 and above we shall schedule an interview either in person or via Skype. This is essential before a placement is offered;
- Your application will be reviewed and you shall be notified about our decision;
- If the student is admitted and offered a placement, parents/guardians must obtain and sign a contract.
- Parents/guardians must pay tuition and fees according to the regulations stated in the contract.
Supporting documentation required
- Application form;
- Notarized copy of student birth certificate;
- Copy of student’s ID or Passport;
- Copy of mother’s ID or Passport;
- Copy of father’s ID or Passport;
- Document issued by Public Registry, which proves Georgian citizenship, issuing the ID number to the student living in Georgia (in the Georgian language);
- Health notice of the student (Form N100) or other document proving health from the country you came from;
- 2 photos of a student (3×4);
- Certificate or proof of education received abroad has to be submitted to the National Center of Education Quality Enhancement (Aleksidze St. N1) for approval;
- A notice or different document (student’s case) from the educational institution where the student is being transferred from which proves the education (evaluation) of the student in previous years;
- Completed School Enrollment Contract (must be signed every year at the time of (re)registration).