TEDxIBEuropeanSchool-This Year, We Came Back Virtually!
While all of us are apart, TEDxIBEuropeanSchool managed to offer intellectual entertainment to the European School community by bringing its students, teachers, parents, alumni together in a virtual space. Thought-provoking talks on the theme “Solve for y” produced from every subject imaginable — from Economics to Zoology, were delivered by the ES students from all three programs: IB DP, AHS, and Georgian Program. Popular young musicians Liza Kalandadze and Giorgi Gigashvili made the event more lively and attractive.
Find some time in your day and change your perspectives, ignite your curiosity, and learn something new with TEDxIBEuropeanSchool:
- Is the Chinese language difficult to learn?
- Is street art a real art or distortion?
- Is it possible for everybody to become creative?
- What can we do if we need to choose a future career but don’t have enough experience to make serious decisions?
- How can the country provide energy supply without harming the environment and society?
- How to use exponential economic potential in overcoming the downturn caused by COVID-19?
- Do phones have unfavorable effects on a face to face communication?
- Could animal shows be prevented?
- Is lack of sleep the most common problem in teens?
- How to deal with anxiety as an artist?