How To Apply
The School accepts applications, without discrimination of gender, race, religion or nationality, from all parents who are committed to the concept of an international education for their children.
Applications are accepted and welcomed throughout the school year and will be processed provided that:
- All requested documentation has been received in sufficient time for the entry date requested.
- The non- refundable Application Fee has been paid.
- The School has had the sufficient time to do the entry and placement tests where necessary.
Application for places in Class Two and above must be accompanied by:
- School Reports from the previous 2 years
- Copies of any psychological or educational evaluations carried out
- Details of any extra academic help or learning support received.
- Medical information with regards to long term medication which may have an impact on the student’s learning or behaviour.
Grade 1 to 5 – Admission is open to students who demonstrate the ability to access and benefit from a challenging international bilingual programme (English and French) in a mainstream environment. From Class One onwards, priority will be given to students whose level of English or French enables them to successfully access the bilingual programme.
Middle and Secondary
Grade 6 to 10 – Admission is open to students who demonstrate the ability to access and benefit from a challenging international English language programme in a mainstream environment, which leads to MYP and IB Diploma examinations.
Learning Needs: The school has limited provision for students with special learning needs and is only able to admit those with mild learning difficulties who demonstrate the ability to access and benefit from the regular curriculum and programme with short term assistance from the Learning Support Department.
Specific Requirements for Entry into the IB Diploma Programme (Grade 11 and 12)
- An good command of spoken and written English ( as all courses are taught in English)
- Student’s report card should meet our minimum requirement as stated in the school Promotion Policy.
- The ability to follow a 2nd language course, which is offered by the School.