How To Apply
Our admissions process is generally simple. However, it’s good for you to know what steps to follow.
The admissions stages are:
- Contact us for an initial conversation;
- Complete the application form (available at the bottom of this page);
- Submit the application form and your supporting documentation (see below) to firstname.lastname@example.org;
- We will then contact you to arrange an assessment (only for students applying for grades 6 and above);
- If applying for grades 10 and above we shall schedule an interview either in person or via Skype. This is essential before a place can be offered;
- Your application and assessment will be reviewed and you shall be notified about our decision;
- Should the student be admitted, parents or guardians should must a contract with the school;
- Parents/guardians must pay the application processing fee – 300 GEL, along with the enrollment deposit – 250 euros (or its equivalent in GEL), and tuition according to the regulations stated in the contract.
Supporting documentation required
- Application form;
- Notarized copy of student birth certificate;
- Copy of student’s ID or Passport;
- Copy of mother’s ID or Passport;
- Copy of father’s ID or Passport;
- Document issued by Public Registry, which proves Georgian citizenship, issuing the ID number to the student living in Georgia (in the Georgian language);
- Health notice of the student (Form N100) or other document proving health from the country you came from;
- 2 photos of a student (3×4);
- Certificate or proof of education received abroad has to be submitted to the National Center of Education Quality Enhancement (Aleksidze St. N1) for approval;
- A notice or different document (student’s case) from the educational institution where the student is being transferred from which proves the education (evaluation) of the student in previous years;
- Completed School Enrollment Contract (must be signed every year at the time of (re)registration).