How To Apply
The American High School—European School welcomes applications for admission to all grade levels (8-12) from creative highly intelligent, motivated, and high-achieving students. All students are welcome to apply for consideration. Application decisions are made on a rolling basis throughout the spring semester. Students may be admitted to start in the Spring semester pending available space in classes.
To be considered for admission, students must complete the following items:
- Submit Application Form
- Submit copy of passport
- Submit transcript(s)
- For grade 8 and grade 9, students must only submit the previous year’s grades
- For grade 10, 11, and 12, students must submit transcripts from all previously attended high schools and institutions.
- American High School English and Math entrance exam
- In-Person or Skype Interview with American High School representative
An acceptance decision will be made and communicated upon full submission of the above required items.
Once a student has been accepted to American High School, the following information will be sent in an Acceptance Packet
- American High School Handbook Agreement
- Student Enrollment Contract
- Course Selection Forms
- European School Bank Deposit Information
Students are fully enrolled when they have submitted the following documents:
- Signed and returned the Handbook Agreement
- Signed and returned the Student Enrollment Contract
- Selected and returned the Course Selection Forms
- The first tuition deposit has been received